Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm Melting

I've noticed my friend Andrew's status on facebook praising Ray LaMontagne's latest album.

Being a little bored with my IPOD library, I went with his suggestion and bought his album, "Gossip in the Grain"

I listened to it three times this afternoon.

"Let it be Me" brought tears to my eyes each time, and his voice makes me melt. I have heard a couple of his songs off the Grey's Anatomy and the "Last Kiss" soundtracks, but an entire album of him is sweet toffee.


I am in love.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm going to his show saturday night. sold out show...i may have an extra ticket...wanna?

Chels said...

Dang... that would be amazing!!!

I got Thanksgiving dinner and Shane Claiborne on Saturday.

Dang family-doing-thanksgiving-dinner-in-november-because-baby-Werdal-was-due-around-Thanksgiving-now-I-can't-go-to-sold-out-show-of-my-new-love