Monday, March 10, 2008

I am a contradiction

I spent my entire weekend writing a paper- and I am still behind! I pulled a muscle in my shoulder at the gym, and it is driving me mad. I lost an hour of sleep last night (I know, I'm not the only person), and I woke up a dozen times last night. I broke a glass in the kitchen at work and embedded a piece in my foot. I have a dentist appointment on Thursday, and I am sure I have a cavity. I have become incredibly attached to a kid at work, and she's moving out in a couple of weeks.

And no matter what I do, my big hairy cat has hairballs.



But somehow I'm feeling great.

I guess that's the difference between happiness and joy.

Happiness is based entirely on circumstance...or substance ;)

And joy makes absolutely no sense... logically speaking.

1 comment:

sharon said...

i love that post.......well written