Thursday, October 2, 2008

Chubby Bunny

I put down a lot of money on a camera (for me at least... it's nothing in the camera big-leagues), and I am set on using it.

Today I photographed a squirmy 2 month old.

Now that I look back, the little doll took the 3+ hour photoshoot like a pro.

I tend to get a little carried away when I am in a creative state, luckily the bouncing baby girl is as easy-going as her mother (who remained a good sport even when her diaperless daughter peed all down mom's front- soaking both her sweater and her jeans).

I tell yah, I have new-found respect for baby photographers, as they wiggle just about every second, and, well, there's the risks one takes when doing nudie shots (which I didn't even THINK of).



2 comments:

Farrah said...

Beautiful shoot Chels! That little bunny is ssoooo cute!

Cheryl said...

Seriously....cute photos!