Tuesday, September 16, 2008

From DQ to GQ

There is a section in Men's Health Magazine called the "Belly Off Club." It features regular guys who have gone from couch potato to gym rat.

I was looking at my sister in law's (Tiana) photos this morning, and I really think my brother Thayne should send in a before and after to the magazine.

Apparently getting older AND getting married means getting in the best shape of your life... according to Thayne.

This picture was taken just over a year ago at his wedding.(Not to Scotty... he married the sweetest little button of a girl named Tiana. She's gotten incredibly fit too, and should send in before and after pictures to Women's Health, but at the same time, I think she has always looked incredible)




This was taken this past week.

1 comment:

rachel joy said...

I agree! I totally didn't recognize Thayne at Scott's party.