Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Would You Dare?




I got this forward and it's insane! I googled it to see if it was real, and there are even videos on YOUTUBE of it. All I want to know is who's the crazy who figured out that you could swim that close?

In Zimbabwe, Africa, you will find the magnificent Victoria Falls at a height of 128m. The location is known as 'The Devil's Swimming Pool'.


During the months of September and December, people can swim as close as possible to the edge of the falls without falling over!





To see the video go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVN9KnWy-H8&feature=related

6 comments:

Hayley said...

oh my god thats crazy!

Anonymous said...

No, I think not.

Idylla said...

Oh my god, they are crazy ...
I am from Brazil, I am Brazilian, and also have a blog
Http://idyllamonteiro.blogspot.com

I once received an e-mail with these images ai, and the e-mail said waterfall of the devil ... did not understand right most everything well!

Kisses

Corinna said...

that is insane...what if?
hey you wanna go to the fish bowl place sometime this month or wait until may?

Cheryl said...

My heart rate jumped to 150 beats per minute and I'm practically having a coronary looking at those pictures. Needless to say, I will not be joining those crazies....

afterthoughtcomposer said...

well at least when i peed myself no one would notice.