Friday, February 8, 2008

I May Be Married- But I'm Not Dead...

I have something to admit...I have a bit of a crush...his name is Gerard Butler.



(For the record, I LOVE Scotty and plan on always having a crush on him).

A few weeks ago I saw the movie "P.S I LOVE YOU" and I LOVED IT!!! I could've cried through the whole thing, and when it was over, I couldn't even look at or talk to Scotty for half an hour because I was trying so hard to hold it all together. Gerard's character could make any girl's heart melt (topped off with his Irish accent of course)...

And then there's "300"- do I really need to say much more?



I've realized that a huge part to his appeal is in his maturity. Like George Clooney- he just seems to get better with age. And at the risk of sounding like a complete wad- I believe my man to be one of those guys... we're coming up on our four year wedding anniversary and he's way hotter now than he was four years ago. I actually told him today that I can't wait for him to get older.

One more shot for good measure:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you liked those two movies, then check out Dear Frankie and The Phantom of The Opera. You'll really be hooked after that.