Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I've set a Goal of $150...Please Help Me!

On Saturday, October 20, I am walking for the children of northern Uganda.



In the midst of this 21-year conflict in Uganda, over 1-million people have been displaced, predominantly affecting women and children. These displaced children have been forced into abhorrent conditions in camps where hundreds of people are dying every week because of a lack of clean water, food and medical care.

I am walking to tell their story and to fundraise in support of children’s programs that focus on education, rehabilitation and youth outreach.

GuluWalk is focused on providing a future for the abandoned children of northern Uganda. That's why I am walking and that is why I need your help.

Donate to me today and help me reach my fundraising goal. Better yet, join me and sign up at www.guluwalk.com.

(Click on the link below to sponsor me.
https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/StartUp.aspx?SID=1672534)

Peace and Love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This sounds cool- I'd like to try it next year.